WMSPA Renovation Vote Ballot
By voting “YES,” I authorize the Wildwood Manor Swimming Pool Association (“WMSPA”) Board of Directors to do ALL of the following:
- Commit and spend up to $2,500,000 of WMSPA funds to renovate the Wildwood Manor Swimming Pool and facilities.
- Institute a Renovation Fee to all equity members of up to $2500, the first $1250 due no later than May 25, 2018, and the second $1250 due no later than August 31, 2018.
- Institute a Renovation Fee to all future equity members of up to $2500, the first $1250 due upon accepting an equity membership and the second $1250 due no later than August 31 of the year the member joined the equity membership.
- Permit the WMSPA Board of Directors to amend the WMSPA By-Laws, if necessary, to allow a $2000 refund of the Renovation Fee if an equity member withdraws from the membership. Such refund will be paid under the following conditions:
The $2000 refund will be paid to the withdrawing equity member when the following conditions are met: (1) The equity member is in good standing at the time of withdrawal and current on payment of all dues and fees (if there is a balance due, that balance will be deducted from the $2000 reimbursement); (2) There are at least 300 equity members; and (3) A new equity member replaces the withdrawing equity member. If any of the conditions are not met at the time of withdrawal, the withdrawing equity member will be placed on a refund waiting list. Withdrawing equity members will be placed on the waiting list in order of the date of withdrawal and will be paid a refund in that order.
- Secure financing from a lending institution to fund the WMSPA renovation.
Only ONE vote per fully vested equity stockholding member.
Voting is open between Dec. 20th and Jan. 15th.