Pool Update 6.15.20
We are working to be agile and transparent in the ever-changing environment post-quarantine and, due to the latest announcements from the County Executive, are now trying to determine whether we have member support to open for lap use only during Phase 2. Based on the latest information from the county and our pool operator, we have two realistic options with regard to pool this summer:
- remain closed for the 2020 season
- open for reserved lap use in July (anticipated date).
Because there are potential financial implications that could potentially result in running a higher deficit if we open, than not open, we need to hear from the membership about your willingness and interest to use the pool in a limited way. Please let us know your interest in using the pool for lap use so that we can make a final decision about opening this season